Emarat encourages entities who wish to supply Services, to register with Emarat. You are required to complete the Vendor Registration Form and submit it along with the required documents and fees to the Tender Administration desk at Emarat Head Office – 1st Floor ; Contact: 04-4061840.
Documents to be submitted along with Vendor Registration Form:
- Copy of Trade License issued by the authorities of the concerned Emirate, along with details of Municipality categorization, if any.
- Copy of Registration with Chamber of Commerce.
- Bank Details must be supported by the details on a company letter head duly signed by authorized signatory.
- Brochures, etc.
- Details / evidence, if any, of various Projects and services completed or undertaken in the UAE along with the respective contract values.
- Details of plant and machinery and other assets.
- Details of manpower showing professionally qualified staff, skilled and unskilled categories etc.
- Financial statements and particulars.
- One time Registration fee – Dhs.100.00. The payment should be made to the Cash office at Emarat HO and a copy of the receipt should be submitted along with the completed registration documents. Forms submitted without attaching the receipt will not be entertained.
- Information submitted for the purpose of registration is subject to verification by Emarat. Such verification may include inspection of your facilities, projects, products and services.
- All information submitted to Emarat will be treated strictly as confidential.
- Emarat reserve the right to reject any request for registration of any company without assigning any reason, and is not bound to provide any justification or explanation.
- Emarat will notify the requesting company once the request for registration is approved.
- Details of the type of work and the value group in which the company has been registered will be intimated after creating the vendor portfolio.
- Registration does not necessarily guarantee any Enquiry/Tender invitation at any point of time.
- The approved vendor shall agree to abide by all supplier/service provider rules & regulation and other Terms & Conditions of Emarat.