If you would like to work with Emarat as a supplier of goods and services, we would be delighted to hear from you. All you need to do is complete the Supplier Registration Form and submit it along with the documents listed below and the related fee, to the following address:
Purchasing Controller of Procurement Department
1st Floor - Emarat Head Office, Dubai
Contact: (0)4 406 1301
Please provide all the following documents along with your completed Vendor Registration Form:
- Copy of your Trade License with details of Municipality categorisation, if any
- Copy of your company’s Registration with the Chamber of Commerce
- Copy of your birth certificate
- Your company VAT details, if registered, on company letterhead
- Bank details, written on company letterhead and signed by an authorised signatory
- Brochures and other collateral depicting the company’s relevant activities
- Detailed evidence, if any, of various projects and services completed or undertaken in the UAE, with their respective contract values
- Particulars and specifications of plant machinery and other assets, if any
- Information regarding manpower, showing professionally qualified staff, skilled and unskilled categories
- Financial statements
- A one-time registration fee of AED 100
What happens next?
After you have submitted your application, along with the requisite documents and fee, your request for registration will be processed by our registration team, in the strictest confidence. This process may require an inspection of your facilities, projects, products, and services. Once a decision has been made you will be notified. Registration does not necessarily guarantee any Enquiry or Tender invitation at any point in time.
Please note that Emarat reserves the right to reject requests for the registration of companies without assigning any reason and is not bound to provide any justification or explanation.